Himalayan Dog Chew® is the original® long lasting, hard smoked cheese chew. It was created from an ancient recipe and made using traditional methods with yak and/or cow milk. Dogs must work the end of the treat for hours, softening it with their mouths before small parts of it can be slowly chewed off. When you give this treat to your dog, you know that you are providing them with high-quality eating entertainment. When the chew becomes a small piece, take the leftover end away. Soak it in warm water for 5 minutes, heat in the microwave on high power for approx. 45 seconds to create a cheesy puffed treat. Let it cool for 2 minutes and treat your dog to a homemade puff!
- Long lasting & 100% natural
- Lactose, gluten, corn, soy, wheat and grain free
- No preservatives or binding agents
- Easily digestible
- Healthy alternative to rawhide
- Supports and promotes oral health
Ingredients: Cheese (skim milk citrus juice, salt enzymes).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device