Himalayan Dog Chew® Bone is a hard, smoked cheese chew. It is hand-pressed into a bone shape mold using our same traditional ancient recipe from the Himalayas. It is slightly less dense than our original hard cheese chew, measuring a 7 on the Chewmeter®. It is a long-lasting; dogs must work the end of the treat for hours, softening it with their mouths before small parts of it can be slowly chewed off. The bone shape provides a stable bottom to the chew making it easily accessible to dogs of all ages; puppies to seniors. When you give this treat to your dog, you know that you are providing them with high-quality eating entertainment.
When the chew becomes a small piece, take the leftover end away. Soak it in warm water for 5 minutes, heat in the microwave on high power for approx. 45 seconds to create a cheesy puffed treat. Let it cool for 2 minutes and treat your dog to a homemade puff!
- Long lasting &100% natural
- Lactose, gluten, corn, soy, wheat and grain free
- No preservatives or binding agents
- Easily digestible
- Healthy alternative to rawhide
- Supports and promotes oral health
Ingredients: Cheese (skim milk citrus juice, salt enzymes).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device